- Proprietary Rights. As between you and Books-Haat, Books-Haat owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Site, all the content (including, for example, audio, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, video, copy, software, etc.), code, data and materials thereon, the look and feel, design and organization of the Site, and the compilation of the content, code, data and materials on the Site, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership of any content, code, data or materials you may access on the Site.
- Limited License. You may access and view the content on the Site on your computer or other Internet compatible device, and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for your personal, internal use only. The Site and the services offered on or through the Site, including any content and materials thereon, are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Prohibited Use. Any commercial distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express written prior permission of Books-Haat or the applicable rights holder. You may not otherwise download, display, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. If you make other use of the Site, or the content, code, data or materials thereon, except as otherwise provided above, you may violate copyright and other laws of India, other countries, as well as applicable state laws and may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. Books-Haat will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web Site or on content available through the Web Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Books-Haat and others and may not be used unless authorized by the trademark owner. All Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Web Site or on or through the Web Site’s services, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or that of the third party rights holder. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site is strictly prohibited. Books-Haat will aggressively enforce its Trademark rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Shipping Policy.
Reach: Books–Haat ships to almost all locations in India where there is reach of the Indian Postal Network / Courier Network. We also do international shipments.
Shipment charges: All orders incur courier charges as listed along with the book.
Delivery time: Major destinations are serviced by known national courier companies and deliveries normally take 2-6 days. You will receive an email regarding details of the courier company with tracking number and you can track the package. For remote locations parcels will be sent by Registered Post. Delivery through India Post usually takes about 2 weeks for some locations.
Tracking Packages: We will email you the courier company details and the tracking number of your consignment on your registered email address. In case you do not receive an email from us within 24 hrs of placing an order, please check your spam folder. Tracking may not appear online for up to another 24 hours in some cases, so please wait until your package is scanned by the courier company. In case of any issue please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price Inaccuracy: There might be inadvertent situations due to typographical error, or a database error which causes an erroneous price to show on the website. In such situations, we will reserve the right to process the order, cancel the order or prefer to choose to sell the merchandise at the correct price.
Payment Policy: We currently offer the following payment options:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Net Banking (Direct Debit from a Bank Account)
- Cash cards are applicable
At Books-Haat, customer can shop with confidence and security. Items that are damaged or defective or do not match the ordered item will be refunded or exchanged where proof of purchase is provided. Please return the same without any hesitation to us in a proper package, within 24 hours of accepting the package. Please send an email requesting for return along with the reason. As soon as we receive the defective item we will send you a fresh replacement or refund the amount as per your choice.
Cancellation Policy: Order can be canceled anytime before it is dispatched. Once dispatched, customer has to apply for return request of the books.